Traditionally garden fencing was used as a means of marking out the boundary of a property or to keep children and pets safe by containing them within the garden fence. As gardening has developed into more of a hobby, fencing is often used to divide sections of a garden or even used as a eye catching feature.
Garden Fence Panels
- High Quality Garden Fencing Panels for use with standard or slotted posts
- All fixings are stainless steel
Traditional Garden Fencing
- Choice of three styles of traditional garden fencing.
- All fixings are stainless steel.
Metal Garden Railings
- Increase security and visual characteristics
- Large range of metal railings
- Acoustic Garden Fencing is the answer to road and noise pollution
- Increase security as well as noise
Garden Boundary Fence
All of our Garden Fencing Panels and Traditional Fencing can be used as a boundary fence, not only defining the perimeter of
the garden but most of our fencing is a way to give a garden more privacy and also enhance security at the same time.
Segregate with Garden Fencing
Sometimes an open style fence for instance Picket Fencing or Jaktop Garden Fencing is often used to segregate gardens. There are
many reasons people like to isolate a part of a garden, often to keep pets secure and away from children or to keep children
away from dangers, for instance a pond or even drains.
Garden Fencing as a Feature
An increasing amount of customers are using our contemporary fence panels as a feature in their gardens. These work well
with Decking or Pergolas and are even used on their own as a modern form of visual demarcation.