- Easily automated for added convenience and security
- All fittings and fixings galvanised or stainless steel
- Can be supplied with wall plates for hanging on existing brickwork
- Designed to match styles of fencing and garden gates
- Clad on both sides, so they look good from both inside or outside
Courtyard Gates - Cathedral
- Steel frame gives maximum stability
- Steel posts for longevity
- All timber Jakcured pressure treated
- Matching tongue and groove effect panels available
- Steel hot dipped with Jacksons 25 year guarantee
Timber Sliding Gates
- Automated as standard for ease of opening
- Galvanised fittings for extra long life
- Superior planed finish with tongue and groove style infill
- Two styles of sliding gate; with or without a track
- Good for use when space is at a premium
Traditional Entrance Gates
- The timber is machined to a standard size, stop chamfered and planed
- All joints are morticed and tenoned
- All rail and cross bracings are bolted with stainless steel bolts
- Traditional attractive designs
- Use our Gate Calculator with traditional entrance gates
- Two classic designs to choose from with two style variations
- Corrosion free hot dip galvanised finish
- Additional colour coatings
- Easily automated for added security and convenience
These handsome steel gates of traditional design will grace the approach to any property or driveway from stately home to trendy town house, prestigious offices or public institutions.
- Our Uni-Gates for the drive are called this as they are ‘Universal’ which means they can be hung as right or left handed
- Designed with heavy top rail over entire width for extra strength
- Both hanging and slam stiles are drilled to allow gates to be hung on the left or right
Residential Automatic Gates
- No gates left open!
- Your family and pets will be safe and secure
- Increased personal security with driveway gates operated from the safety of your car
- Increased privacy - no uninvited visitors
- Greater convenience and improved quality of life
- Gate safety devices as standard
- Various gate control options
- Variable closing time up to 3 minute delay
- Mains or battery back up option
- Gates can be locked in open or closed position
- Expert advice and technical back up
Show us a gate and we’ll automate it
We can automate any of the types of gate we produce, which are all featured in this section of our brochure, from the purely functional to the proudly ornamental.
Automatic gates mean increased security and convenience
The many advantages of automated gates are now widely recognised by residential users. They bring security against intruders, all-weather ease of operation and prestige.
Tried and tested over many years
Jacksons’ years of experience in every aspect of security makes us the obvious people to turn to for the design, supply and installation of the most advanced entry systems.
We regularly install systems for local authorities and police forces as well as in domestic and commercial premises.
Safety is a priority
The Jacksons team pride themselves in only supplying and installing the very best in automating equipment. Along with this advanced technology comes a commitment to safety; all our products come with essential safety features as standard, to ensure all users will be safe at all times and that’s something not all our competitors do.
Design and installation
Gates can be controlled by a range of operating systems - remote control, intercom, keypad or card operated, with additional security devices. More information on these options is in the section of this brochure.
Jacksons’ Auto-Gates engineers
Jacksons will liaise with other contractors to provide free advice, on-site survey and quotations, but to ensure trouble-free operation we have a fleet of specially trained engineers to install our own automated operating systems.