EuroGuard Metal Mesh Fence Panels
COVERED BY JACKSONS 25 YEAR GUARANTEE
EuroGuard® Steel Wire Mesh Panels
- Ideal for use as a modern alternative to chain link fencing for containing dogs or pets in a domestic setting
- Supplied as standard galvanised finish to BS EN 1461 for a longer life
- Colour powder coating optional at additional cost - please call
- Matching gates - single or double leaf
- Panel heights 1.5m, 1.8m, 2.0m and 2.4m
EuroGuard® mesh consists of special steel wire panels which are securely clamped to galvanised steel posts. This makes for a thoroughly versatile system, a bit out of the ordinary, and able to be adapted to the individual needs of most users.
- Panels: Length 3.0m
- Mesh 200 x 45mm wire
- Vertical and horizontal wire 5mm diameter 2 - 4 reinforcing folds according to the height
- Posts: 60 x 40mm with cap and fittings for fence heights up to 2.0m.
- Posts: 80 x 40mm with cap and fittings for 2.4m high fence.
Euroguard Regular is designed so that the panels can be stacked for fence heights above 2.4m. Please call our team for help and advice.
If Euroguard is for use in a commercial environment, please phone for more details or alternative Euroguard mesh options. Some alternatives can also be found on our commercial website, www.jacksons-security.co.uk
1. A fixing tool will be required please order, reference 073160
2. Fixing Bracket (U-Shaped) please order 3 per post (1.5m and 1.8m) and 4 per post (2.0m & 2.4m), reference 073163BM
3. EuroGuard is supplied flat packed for assembly on site.
4. 50 c/c meaning: 50mm Centre to Centre of vertical wires.
5. All panels available to buy online are galfan galvanised, if you require additional powder coating please call.
There are many variations of EuroGuard® that are available to view on our commercial website you can view by clicking below.
EuroGuard® Combi is a combination of a steel and timber fence combining the beauty of natural wood with the strength of steel. Explore below.
Explore our full range of security fencing below
Shopping with us
We offer the longest guarantee in the industry for manufactured timber products.
QUALITY, SERVICE AND VALUE
Established for over 70 years, our staff are ready to help with a wealth of knowledge and expertiseFind out more
Guaranteed peace of mind
Find out more about our market leading 25 year guarantees for service and timber treatmentRead more
Apps & online planning tools
Use our online tools to plan and price your Fencing, Gate or Decking project.Get Started
Featherboard Fence Calculator
Enter the run length and height, to calculate the items required:
You will need bays consisting of posts, pales, rails and Gravelboard(s).