Our Ornamental Fencing and Gates are designed to provide the aesthetic grace and form of traditional wrought iron railings with the strength and durability of galvanised or galvanised and powder coated steel. Whether in a parkland, corporate HQ or gated community, our Ornamental Fencing adds high levels of security to a classical design theme.
Jacksons Ornamental products cannot be purchased online, please phone our sales team to discuss your Ornamental Fencing or Gate enquiry.
Ornamental Fencing Benefits
- Stronger than traditional wrought iron railings
- Inherently safe for use in most applications
- Fencing has no rivets or weak joints
- Lighter than traditional railings
- Faster installation times
- More durable than traditional railings
- Can be stepped to suit sloping ground
- Optional cranked post for wall mounting
- Can be adapted in size and fixings to suit specific requirements
- Virtually maintenance free
- 25 year service life guarantee
- Bespoke options
Ornamental Fencing Features
- Seamless welded tubular pale through rail construction for structural integrity
- All powder coated products are first hot dip galvanised then hand ‘fettled' for a quality finish and thoroughly cleaned before the powder coating is applied
- Galvanized to BS EN 1461 as standard or galvanized and powder coated to BS EN 13438 in one of our standard colours at extra cost
- Powder coating to any other BS or Ral colour to special order
- 100mm spacing complying with Building Regulations for anti-trap
- Choice of finials
- Custom designs available
- Matching gates available
Ornamental Gate Features
- Two classic designs to choose from with three style variations
- Corrosion free hot dip galvanised finish
- Additional colour coatings
- The ultimate metal driveway gates
- Easily automated for added security and convenience
HIGHEST QUALITY FINISH TO MATCH AN IMPRESSIVE FENCE
The panels and posts are galvanised and would usually be polyester coated to add to the visual impression the fence makes to the property.
Ornamental fencing has all the features that are synonymous with our security fencing systems; tamper proof connectors, palings that pierce through the rails and matching gates. The panels are made with three 50 x 25mm rails and 19mm pales with a choice of finials.
Ornamental Fencing & gates are manufactured with traditional designs that will grace the approach to any property from stately home to trendy town house, prestigious offices or public institutions.
The standard heights are 1.0, 1.2, 1.5, 2.0 and 2.5m with posts set at a nominal 3.0m. The pales have a maximum spacing if 100mm which complies with BS EN 7818, which makes the panels ideal for use where there are children.
Note: posts can be supplied with optional decorative Ball Tops.
Three different styles are available:
Sign up for our newsletter
Sign up to our monthly email newsletter for updates, special offers and inspiration.