Covid-19: Delivery of our products while keeping safe
• Our drivers are operating safe social distancing and where possible will contact you prior to delivery to discuss offloading.
• Our drivers will stand well back from the door if answered, please maintain the 2 metre social distance rule at all times.
• Goods will be left in a suitable location, accessible by our fork lift trucks.
• Delivery paperwork will be posted through the property mail box.
• In the current climate, we are doing our best to deliver as promptly as possible. We recommend you do not plan your installation date until the product has arrived.
Please view our latest updates and Covid-19 statement here.
These terms have been extracted from our Terms & Conditions, to view or print a copy of our full terms please click here.
We deliver most orders within 7 - 10 days, and aim to complete all orders within 30 days but this is dependent on your location and the current stock availability which can vary due to seasonal factors and raw material factors.
Delivery charge per drop
We deliver Customer orders by road in England and Wales as per the Postcode areas listed below at the flat rate charges shown. For delivery to other areas please note that some postcodes are outside our National delivery areas. These exclusions are also listed below. For enquiries outside our standard areas including mainland Europe we will be pleased to provide a quotation to meet your specific requirements.
Unless otherwise stated, delivery charges to England and Wales are as follows:
|Order value||Delivery charge ex VAT||Delivery charge inc VAT @ 20%|
|Area 1||Area 2||
|Area 1||Area 2|
For orders under £50.00 ex VAT £60.00 inc VAT @ 20%
For orders under £150.00 ex VAT £180.00 inc VAT @ 20%
For orders over £150.00 ex VAT £180.00 inc VAT @ 20%
- When you register and enter your postcode, your delivery charges will be calculated automatically at Checkout.
- For order values over £2000 ex VAT, £2400 including VAT @ 20% delivery is FREE
- Express Delivery for smaller items: 24 and 48 hours can be arranged at additional cost.
* Local Delivery rates apply to the following postcodes:
BR, CT, DA, ME, TN
** Area 2 Postcodes from 2nd March 2020: TR, PL, TQ, EX, SA, CF, LD, NP, SY16-20, SY22 - 25, LL24 - 78, E1-18, EC1-4, N1-22, NW1-11, SE1-28, SW1-20, W1-14, WC1 & 2
We are unable to accept web orders in the following postcode areas which fall outside our National Delivery Area:
AB, BT, CA, DD, DG, DH, EH, FK, G, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW, KY, ML, NE , PA, PH, PO30 to PO41, SR, TD, TS, ZE, LA6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,18,19,20,21,22 & 23.
(Please call for a delivery price if you are in one of the above postcode areas)
All other current national postcodes will be charged at the normal national flat rate delivery charges as shown.
Web orders for collection from our depots
You cannot order on our website for collection from our depots, please call your local depot to place your order before travelling and to confirm that stock is available.
Web orders / quotations out of the normal delivery area
Please note that for Customers outside of the UK our web prices do not apply and are to be used for guidance only. Customers in the Channel Islands should contact our Jersey and Guernsey distributors directly, please see our contact page for store information.
Channel Islands: Please note that prices will need to be negotiated directly with our Distributor. Prices will typically be 20% greater in the Channel Islands due to their additional transport/import costs.
Customers in other countries should contact us regarding special delivery charges.
For Export enquiries please contact us directly email@example.com
or Tel +44 (0) 1233 750393
or Fax +44 (0) 1233 750403
French export enquiries
For French enquiries please contact the French team directly on
or Tel +44 (0) 1233 750393
or Fax +44 (0) 1233 750403
Delivery & charges
Delivery charges vary depending on the value of your order and your postcode and cannot be refunded unless the goods you ordered were delivered damaged or faulty.
How we deliver
We typically deliver goods using our own fleet of vehicles ranging from 18 tonne rigid trucks to articulated trucks and trailers. Most of our vehicles incorporate a de-mountable forklift truck for unloading on suitable ground. If you specify a small lorry, our small lorries are 18 tonne. This is the same size lorry often used by leading builders merchants, if something smaller than that is required then please contact us or make us aware of your requirements at checkout. Please note:
- If access to your delivery address is restricted, please let us know when speaking to the delivery team.
- Our drivers are instructed not to take their forklifts or vehicles off a hard road surface.
- We are unable to place materials inside buildings such as sheds or garages, due to the increased risk of damage to property when manoeuvring the forklift. We are also unable to transport products through a property.
- Standard deliveries will only include one member of Jacksons staff and the use of a forklift.
- Our drivers will make every effort to deliver the goods as close as possible to the desired destination on your property using the de-mountable forklift truck. If that is not possible due to road surface or other conditions, our drivers are instructed to unload the goods beside, or close to, the vehicle on firm ground.
- If you are concerned this leaves your goods in an unsecured location, please inform our head office transport team as soon as reasonably possible on 01233 750393 to discuss an alternative delivery time, when you can ensure you have arranged for someone to help move your goods to a secure location.
How long after you place an order can you expect delivery?
We aim to deliver your goods to you within 30 days of accepting your order. Standard stocked items would normally be delivered the next time we are scheduled to deliver in your area. We will do our best to fit our delivery schedule around your requirements. If you have a specific deadline please talk to one of our Sales Team on 0800 408 2234.
We recommend you do not plan your installation date until the product has been delivered
Do you have to be in when we deliver?
Not necessarily, if you are happy for us to leave the goods. However, this will not apply in the case of Express or Overnight deliveries, as a signature will be required.
Please note that once the goods have been delivered to your premises, ownership and liabilities arising from ownership transfers from us to you.
We will advise your approximate delivery date/time by SMS Text, Email or Telephone; this is usually on the afternoon prior to our vehicle setting-off on a 2 day delivery schedule. We aim to cover most areas of mainland UK most weeks, but do not have set days for any given area. If after a delivery notification you are unable to receive a delivery, please inform our head office transport team as soon as reasonably possible on 01233 750393 to discuss alternative arrangements. Please note that we cannot receive replies to notifications sent by SMS Text or emails as this is an automated system.