Tubular Bow Top Railings
Tubular Bow Top Railings
- Tubular construction for extra strength
- Vandal proof panel-to-post connectors
- Traditional round top railing design ideal for front gardens
- Galvanised finish as standard to BS EN 1461 for a longer life
- Polyester powder colour coating available at extra cost
- Available in heights from 1-2m
- Other heights available for special orders
For more details or to specify this product visit our commercial site:Bow Top Fencing
Bow Top fencing is perfect for many applications
Perfect for all kinds of permanent protection - for gardens, cliff tops, parks, schools and open spaces, etc. This is Bow Top fencing with a difference - with extra strength and no visible joins. The horizontal rails are sleeved on to the fitting on the posts, resulting in a seamless design.
Single and double leaf matching gates are available to suit fence height.
- Posts: 60.3mm outside diameter, supplied with domed post caps with 500mm to be set in concrete. (Posts are also available with base plates for fixing to concrete - please call for assistance)
- Post centres 3m
- Rails: 50x25mm Rectangular Hollow Section
- Tubular Infill: 19mm diameter
- Tube spacing: 119mm centres giving 100mm gap
- 60mm clear of ground
Approved Installers Network
Our network of Approved Installers are high skilled, carefully selected, reputable fence installers who we trust to install our high quality timber products to the highest installation standards. If you are interested in installation by one of our Approved Installers please click "Add installation to basket" below. We will be in touch shortly after processing your order to discuss installation.
Jacksons Fencing have a large range of related products, all complete with our 25 year guarantee. If you cannot find the item you are looking for, please do not hesitate to call our friendly sales team.
Shopping with us
We offer the longest guarantee in the industry for manufactured timber products.
QUALITY, SERVICE AND VALUE
Established for over 70 years, our staff are ready to help with a wealth of knowledge and expertiseFind out more
Guaranteed peace of mind
Find out more about our market leading 25 year guarantees for service and timber treatmentRead more
Apps & online planning tools
Use our online tools to plan and price your Fencing, Gate or Decking project.Get Started
Featherboard Fence Calculator
Enter the run length and height, to calculate the items required:
You will need bays consisting of posts, pales, rails and Gravelboard(s).