Special Offer Half Price Delivery on Web products
until 31st October 2015, enter code HPDEL1015 at checkout. Orders over £200 excluding Delivery and
Chilham "good both sides” Panel & Gate
It has long been a challenge to design a fence that can look equally good on both sides. Usually you have to have a rail or two to strengthen the fence across the horizontal and to attach the pales to. We have our Hit and Miss fence panels that are good in the good both sides stakes, but at last we have done it, this unique design was developed so we can offer you a premium fence panel that has no rails on either side to spoil either yours or your neighbour’s view.
The Chilham fence panel has a unique ‘panelled’ appearance due to its construction, it is attractive and sturdy, and looks as at home in a traditional English cottage garden, as it does in a sleek, modern urban garden.
Chilham fence panels are framed for use with our slotted Jakposts. Constructed from Jakcured softwood, using a unique interlocking grooved board system. Panels are 1.83m wide with four panel heights available.
- Good both sides
- All fixings are stainless steel
- Designed for use with slotted fence posts (Jakposts)
- All timber is planed all round
Help price and build your fence.
- Heights available 0.91m/1.22m/1.52m/1.83m
- Panels are 1.83m wide
- Matching garden gate available 1m wide for fence height 1.83m, either right or left hand hanging when viewed from the front. (Other gate heights available as a special order)