Sliding Driveway Gates
Jacksons Timber Sliding gates are very much in the same vein as our top quality courtyard gates, the main difference is they are sliding gates and they are supplied to open manually, but for large sliding gates we recommend gate automation.
Timber Sliding gates cannot be ordered online, please call or submit an enquiry by clicking the button below.Gate Enquiry Form
Timber Sliding Gates Features
- Galvanised fittings for extra long life
- Superior planed finish with tongue and groove style infill
- Two styles of gate; with or without a track
- Good for use when space is at a premium
- Manual or gate automation options
Timber Sliding Gates Benefits
- Good for use when space is limited
- Can have manual or automated sliding entry
- Timber is guaranteed for 25 years
- Automation servicing available
What's the difference?
Timber Sliding Gates with or Without a track
Gates without a track otherwise known as Cantilever gates operate with a weight system that keeps the gate aligned when sliding across. The gate slides on a special steel beam that is fixed to the gate through adjustable rollers.
Gates with a track operate with two heavy duty wheels that run across a track that is set in concrete. A steel tube is fitted at the base of the gate which is connected to the wheels that that allows the gate to roll across the ground.
What you need to know
Automation offers the most reliable, convenient and safe options for opening and closing siding gates.
Jacksons Timber sliding gates are built to your requirements and specification and we are happy to provide quotes accordingly.
Prior to manufacture we will provide fully detailed drawings for your approval.
If you'd like to submit an enquiry to discuss your timber sliding gate project with us, click the button below.Gate Enquiry Form