Approved Installer Guarantee Registration and Questionnaire
Thank you for purchasing Jacksons products, we hope you are delighted both with its quality and the service provided by our Approved Installer.
This Customer Satisfaction Questionnaire & 25 Year Guarantee Registration form, is for use by customers that have Jacksons products installed, or supplied and installed, by a Jacksons Approved Installer. If you would like to register your Jacksons product for the guarantee but didn't use an Approved Installer, please click here.
Completion and return of this form registers your purchase and validates your Jakcure 25 year guarantee against wood boring pests and all forms of rot. It also helps us maintain the high standards that you expect from Jacksons and to identify ways to improve our products and services to you, please complete the following questionnaire to let us know about your experience with our Approved Installer and with your Jacksons products.
- An online guarantee registration form must be completed for each Order Acknowledgment or Invoice Number.
- Gravel boards must be used wherever the fence is in direct contact with the ground or likely to become so over time.
- When timber is cross cut or drilled on site, it must be treated immediately with Jakcure® Cut Treatment.
- Timber sections used in-ground should not be cut, drilled, notched or planed after factory Jakcure treatment.
- Any timber subject to a claim must be returned for inspection supported by evidence of the date of purchase e.g. original Order Acknowledgment or Invoice from Jacksons Fencing or Jacksons Approved Installer
- The guarantee is limited to the cost of the product. It does not cover any associated costs, including but not limited to, removal of the defective product, disposal of the defective product, installation of the replacement product and any associated labour cost
- Failure of the timber by any cause other than rot or insect attack is not covered.
- Timber used in abnormal conditions is excluded, e.g next to rotten timber, buried in ground when not designed to be or prolonged exposure to salt water or other corrosive environments.
- Timber used for other purpose than its designed usage is excluded. Note, the Jakcure® treated products designed for use inground are Posts (all variants), Gravel Boards, Containing Boards, Jakwall, Sleepers and Gate Stops.
- The Jacksons 25-year Jakcure® Guarantee applies to purchases made in the UK on products for use within the UK only..