Jakcure® treated timber is guaranteed for 25 years from the date of purchase against failure as a result of rot or insect attack which renders the timber unfit for its purpose. Any Jakcure® treated product, unless specifically excluded, so damaged within 25 years of purchase will be replaced free of charge.
- An online guarantee registration form must be completed for each Order Acknowledgment or Invoice Number.
- Gravel boards must be used wherever the fence is in direct contact with the ground or likely to become so over time.
- When timber is cross cut or drilled on site, it must be treated immediately with Jakcure® End Grain Treatment.
- Timber sections used in-ground should not be cut, drilled, notched or planed after factory Jakcure treatment.
- Any timber subject to a claim must be returned for inspection supported by evidence of the date of purchase e.g. original Order Acknowledgment or Invoice from Jacksons Fencing or Jacksons Approved Installer.
- The guarantee is limited to the cost of the product. It does not cover any associated costs, including but not limited to, removal of the defective product, disposal of the defective product, installation of the replacement product and any associated labour costs.
- Failure of the timber by any cause other than rot or insect attack is not covered.
- Timber used in abnormal conditions is excluded e.g. immersion in or prolonged exposure to salt water or other corrosive environments.
- Timber used for other purpose than its designed usage is also excluded. Note, the Jakcure® treated products designed for use in-ground are Posts (all variants), Gravel Boards, Containing Boards, Jakwall, Sleepers and Gate Stops.
- The Jacksons 25-year Jakcure® Guarantee applies to purchases made in the UK on products for use within the UK only.
This Guarantee is in addition to your statutory rights.
Sign up for our newsletter
Sign up to our monthly email newsletter for updates, special offers and inspiration.