Jakcure® is treated timber which is guaranteed for 25 years from the date of purchase against failure which makes the timber unfit for the use for which it was originally acquired. The failure must have been caused as a direct result of either rot or insect attack. Any Jakcure treated product so damaged within 25 years of purchase will be replaced free of charge.
- The online guarantee form below must be completed for registration. (login required)
- Timber damage by any cause other than rot or insect attack is not guaranteed.
- The timber must not have been misused.
- Gravel boards must be used when the fence is in contact with the ground.
- When timber is cross cut or drilled it must have been treated with Jakcure® or Jakcure End Grain Treatment.
- Timber sections in the ground should not be cut, drilled, notched or planed after Jakcure treatment.
- Any timber subject to a claim must be returned for inspection with evidence of the date of purchase.
- Evidence must be provided of the date of purchase, e.g.original invoice or order.
- The guarantee only covers the cost of the product itself. It does not cover any associated costs, including but not limited to, removal of the defective product, disposal of the defective product, installation of the replacement product and the associated labour costs.
- Timber which has been placed in abnormal conditions is excluded. eg salt water
- Timber which has been used for an extraordinary purpose which was not drawn to the attention of the Company at the time of purchase is excluded.
This Guarantee is in addition to your statutory rights.
Sign up for our newsletter
Sign up to our monthly email newsletter for updates, special offers and inspiration.