Overview of Company
Established for over 70 years, Jacksons is a family run business with a reputation for supplying market leading Fences and Gates, all backed by our 25 year guarantee. Our clients range from homeowners, buying fencing for their gardens, to Industry and High Security establishments, protecting facilities and equipment. We currently have a vacancy for a Receptionist to join our administrative team based in Stowting.
This is an opportunity to work at our head office in a varied role in reception services and administration. The role requires good attention to detail, flexibility and the ability to work both alone and as part of a team. You will require excellent verbal and written communication skills.You will be joining a versatile team, working alongside the current receptionist and will be jointly responsible for the day-to-day operation of this area. This will include dealing with callers to the main switchboard and you will be required to relay messages accurately and in a timely manner. Other duties will include support to the team operating in other areas of the business, including holiday cover.
- Take appropriate actions when customer safety upgrade requirements have been identified
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times
- Ensure that all operational and procedural guidelines for I.T./Business systems are followed to protect the data integrity
- Be responsible for your own personal safety, act responsibly and respectfully at all times to protect the safety of all colleagues
- Ensure Company and Statutory Health and Safety requirements are met and maintained and all times.
Due to location of the office, own transport is essential
Jacksons Fencing is an equal opportunity employer
If interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form