Full-Time / Permanent
Monday to Friday (9am – 5:30pm)
A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious person to help create integrated marketing campaigns that encourage trade and customer engagement with the Jacksons Fencing brand and strongly influence increased sales. The role includes B2B and B2C marketing, as we have separate commercial and residential divisions within the company, making the role varied and interesting. Most aspects of the role are digital but traditional elements are still present.
Jacksons Fencing is a family business that was established in 1947 and ranked within the top 50 companies on the Sunday Times International Track 200 league table. Set in the heart of the Kent countryside, Jacksons' mission from the outset has been to deliver outstanding quality across every aspect of the business. Across three sites we employ over 270 people in the design, manufacture and installation of timber and steel fencing and gates..
We believe that by designing and manufacturing products for a long service life, and backing them with industry-leading guarantees, not only offers customers the lowest lifetime costs but also benefits the environment in which we live..
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the development of marketing activity calendars and implementation of plans and tactics in-line with our strategies.
- Undertaking competitor research/analysis.
- Planning, implementing and scheduling of social media posts. Upkeep of social channels, monitoring and responding to activity.
- Helping the team with all aspects of day-to-day digital marketing.
- Ensuring content is up-to-date and has depth on web platforms, correctly optimised for SEO to drive traffic and with CRO in mind.
- Blog content creation and optimisation in line with department strategy.
- Helping build and manage our online marketing campaigns to ensure the best results and optimal value for money.
- Providing assistance with digital adverting campaigns including PPC.
- Running of e-DM campaigns – setting-up, testing content and segmenting database.
- Monitoring and maintaining competitor marketing and advertising activity tracking file.
- Liaising and undertaking projects with our agencies/partners.
- Proofing agency and team content.
- Regularly updating of budget sheet with spend and monitoring ROI.
- Measuring marketing campaign results & communicating these with key stakeholders.Occasionally travelling to trade shows and installation sites for case study research.
Our requirements of you:
- At least one year within a similar marketing role.
- A marketing/business degree or CIM qualification preferred.
- Well organised with excellent communication/writing skills and an articulate manner.
- A clear understanding of online and offline channels and media.
- Adobe Photoshop / InDesign CC experience required. Premier Pro experience would be advantageous.
- Microsoft Office Experience - Excel/Word/PowerPoint.
- Working with a CMS/HTML (Our ecommerce website is powered by an industry leading Sitecore CMS).
- Astute, hardworking and committed with a 'can do' attitude.
- Passionate, energetic, enthusiastic and team-oriented.
- Own transport is essential, as our office is set within a rural location.
We are a close-knit, friendly team that really pulls together to get the most from the business, therefore personality fit is crucial. The role can be highly demanding and the ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure is essential.
- Continuous training and career development
- Healthcare and pension contribution following qualifying period; staff discount; and a competitive salary
- The opportunity to drive positive change within a growing British company
- Work with some of the best timber and steel products within the industry
Jacksons Fencing is an equal opportunities employer
To apply please email your CV and details to: email@example.com