Jacksons Fencing is a family business that was established in 1947 and ranked within the top 50 companies on the Sunday Times International Track 200 league table. Set in the heart of the Kent countryside, Jacksons' mission from the outset has been to deliver outstanding quality across every aspect of the business. Across three sites we employ over 250 people in the design, manufacture and installation of timber and steel fencing and gates.
You will have the opportunity to work with other members of the team, the workload is interesting and varied. You would be expected so show enthusiasm, flexibility and be willing to provide a hands on approach to a variety of systems and infrastructure; the ability to work with and communicate with all levels of staff is an important part of this role. You would be expected to be presentable and project a professional image. Documenting work you have performed is an essential part of the role, allowing other members of the team to continue part completed jobs. Web knowledge/understanding would be an advantage but not essential.
- Variety of technologies including but not limited to: Windows domain hosted on Server 2012, Citrix Xen App, Windows 7, 8.1 & 10, Exchange Server, SQL Server, VMware Server Virtulization, Veeam, Symantec Backup Exec, Sophos Central, Mimecast, Sophos UTM , Routers, Switches, Cabling, Phone Systems, Security
- iPhone/ipad support and configuration
- Printer /MFP support and configuration
- Desktop Application software including ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), Microsoft Office, Crystal Reports and various other business applications.
- Working in a small but busy IT team of 3 you will be assisting with IT configuration & Support, business related support, hardware and administrative issues.
- Working with and escalating issues within the team and external support providers as required.
- You will have the opportunity to make positive suggestions and contribute ideas
- Provide support for 135 computer users
Qualifications and Experience ideally required:
- Maths and English GCSE minimum Grade B, preferable A level
- Driving License essential and own transport essential as office in a rural location
We are an equal opportunity employer
To apply please email your CV and details to: firstname.lastname@example.org