Download a Customer Charter
This Charter establishes the Code of Practice undertaken by a Jacksons Approved Installer and details the expectations they should adhere to.Download our customer charter
Download Our Customer Charter
FAQs For Approved Installers
The Jacksons Fencing Approved Installer Programme is a national network of the most successful, highly skilled recommended professionals from the residential fencing and landscaping industry. As an Approved Installer you are not directly employed by Jacksons Fencing, but instead agree to work under our Approved Installer Agreement by our installation guidelines and provide all Jacksons customers with the highest levels of quality, craftsmanship and customer care.
Every Approved Installer who joins the programme is vetted by our Approved Installer Programme Managers before being referred a project by the company.
The Approved Installer Programme was set up to ensure that customers buying our products enjoy peace of mind combined with the guarantee of a quality end product finished to the highest standards and complete with our industry leading 25-year guarantee.
James from Countryside Contracts, a member of the Approved Installer Scheme since 2019, explains some of the benefits and why he and his company has never looked back.
1. An invitation to the Jacksons Fencing Approved Installer AGM
2. Approved Installer pricing structure
3. Approved Installer end of year reward programme
4. Distribution of enquiries within your area
5. Technical information and updates on new product launches
6. Expert in-house technical support
7. A website listing with your logo, contact details and website address to support your business
8. A dedicated Programme Manager to support your business and action your feedback
9. Comprehensive pre and post sales technical support from our Programme Manager
10. Marketing material to promote Jacksons Fencing products and the Approved Installer Scheme alongside your business
11. Marketing support for local events