Horizontal Hit and Miss Fence Panels
Some people prefer the boards of these panels to run horizontally. This variation obviously still allows the wind to pass through the panel, but gives a different appearance.
- Designed for use with slotted Jakposts
- Panels have a profiled timber frame mitred at the corner - not just nailed slats
- Hit and Miss design allows some wind to pass through - less wind resistance
- All fixings are stainless steel
- Matching garden gates available by clicking here
- All timber is planed all round
Help price and build your fence.
- Panels are 1.83m wide, framing 45x50mm, recessed to take boards
- Boards 95 x 8mm with internal battens 50 x 12mm
- All timber is planed all round, and supplied in natural Jakcured finish