Heavy Metal Field Gates
- Hot dip Galvanized finish
- Sliding bolt & fixed eye top hinge
- Adjustable hinges
- Box section hang and slam stiles
- Six bar metal field gate
- Extra strong tubular rails
- New optional welded mesh cladding to lower part of gate
- Our Metal Field / Farm Gates are 1.15m high and have a hanging stile of 50 x 25mm box section
- A slam stile of 50 x 25mm box section
- The top and bottom rails are 41.5mm tube, with middle rails which are 32mm tube.
- Adjustable hinges and padlockable sliding latch
- Welded mesh specification is heavy 600mm high 50x50x4mm galvanized, fitted to lower part of gate
Note 1: Use Slamming Post 89mm diameter code 453600.
Note 2: Use Hanging post 89mm diameter code 453200 for gates up to 3.3m wide.
Note 3: Use Hanging post 114mm diameter code 453100 for gates 3.6m wide and above.
Drop bolts and Loop Over Catches are available for self fitting and can be found on this page.
More on Postcrete for fixing gate posts
Uni-Gates are the wooden option for field gates and driveway gates:
More on timber Universal Field and Drive Gates