This popular self closing six rail kissing gate is now available manufactured from hot dip galvanised metal, so it will resist rusting for many years and will be virtually maintenance free once installed, Code 264600BM.
Manufactured from 25 x 25mm rectangular hollow section (RHS).
We recommend that the post should be set in concrete.
This unit is suitable for inserting in any type of fence in almost any situation.
Jacksons Timber Kissing Gate
- Superior planed finish
- Supplied partly assembled plus fixings
This style of gate has been commonplace in rural areas for years. They are particularly useful in districts populated by elderly people, where a stile is unsuitable. The kissing gate allows easy access through fences with no climbing necessary. Code 299900BM.
- The set comprises of one 1.05m wide, five bar, Jakcured Uni-Gate
- Hung on galvanised double band hinges with adjustable bottom eye
- The hanging post is 2.4m long x 125 x 100mm section, shaped four ways
- The two slam posts are 1.8m long x 125 x 100mm section
- The ‘V’ shaped enclosure fence has four rails of 100 x 38mm section morticed into each side of the corner post, which is also 1.8m long x 125 x 100mm section
- All manufactured from Jakcured softwood
- We recommend that all posts should be set in concrete
- This unit is suitable for inserting in any type of fence in almost any situation
Jacksons Mobility Timber Kissing Gate (wheelchair friendly)
The Mobility Kissing Gate uses the same materials as the standard timber kissing gate, but with a 1.5m gate, which makes it accessible for wheelchair users. Code 299800BM.
Click on the image to enlarge mobility gate measurements