Expert Installation Is Important
Investing in Jacksons fencing, gates, decking and garden structures shows that you care about design, quality and lasting value.
To ensure your Jacksons product is installed with care and at a competitive cost, we are able to offer a nationwide service that you can absolutely rely on.
Each of our Approved Installers has been appointed following a thorough checking and approval process. They are highly experienced professionals who will complete your project quickly and efficiently without cutting corners - and get it right!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM A JACKSONS APPROVED INSTALLER
It is important that you are aware of our expectations from Approved Installers so that you can be sure that the service you receive matches the standards set out in the Approved Installer Customer Charter.
All Jacksons Approved Installers are independent businesses, approved by, but not part of, or financially linked to HS Jackson & Son Fencing Limited, which gives you the combined benefit of dealing with a reputable local company backed by the products, quality assessment and procedures of a trusted, Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200 ranked brand.
JACKSONS APPROVED INSTALLER CUSTOMER CHARTER
Every Jacksons Approved Installer commits to meeting the requirements of the Customer Charter and delivering an exceptional service to you, specifically:
1. Dealing with all customers in a professional, lawful and ethical manner, maintaining the highest levels of customer service and after sales care.
2. Visiting and accurately measuring the site before selecting the right Jacksons product(s) to meet the customer’s requirements.
3. Providing the customer with a detailed estimate covering the cost for the work required and a schedule for payments.
4. Maintaining all necessary work skills and knowledge; accept responsibility for the actions of employees, subcontractors and others appointed by the Approved Installer.
5. Maintaining all necessary registrations, licences and public liability insurance.
6. Ensuring all installations are carried out in compliance with the terms of Jacksons Jakcure 25 Year Guarantee and best practice.
- 7. Offering the Jakcure 25 Year Guarantee on all Jacksons timber products used in the installation.
- 8. Offering the Approved Installer 12 Month Guarantee on the quality and fitness for purpose of the installation.
9. Working competently and responsibly throughout the duration of the project.
10. Leaving the site clean and tidy throughout the duration of the contract.
11. Addressing any snagging arising both quickly and efficiently.
12. Keep the customer informed on progress and advising on any technical difficulties and delays.
- 13. Ensure the Customer is satisfied at all times.
HOW THE APPROVED INSTALLER PROGRAMME WORKS
Contact our head office with your enquiry by telephoning 0800 408 2234 to discuss your project so that we can pass the relevant information onto the Approved Installer serving your area. The Approved Installer will contact you within 48 hours to arrange for a site visit.
Alternatively, you can complete and return this Approved Installer Project Enquiry form and we will forward it to the Approved Installer serving your area.
If the guide price proves acceptable, we will then ask an Approved Installer covering your postcode to carry out a site survey. The site survey will ascertain if there are any special conditions to be taken into account, for instance, vastly uneven ground, dangerous slopes or underground hazards and while a Jacksons Approved Installer can deal with most situations, it pays to be prepared and it helps to be sure that the Approved Installer has all the information they require to provide you with a detailed and accurate estimate for the project.
HOW TO ORDER
If you prefer, you can order your Jacksons products directly from us either over the phone or on this website and select ‘I would like to be contacted regarding Jacksons Fencing's expert installation service’ at checkout before you proceed to payment. On receipt of your order, we will contact you to discuss your installation requirement and arrange for an Approved Installer to get in touch with you.
Where you order directly from Jacksons, your contract for materials and their delivery to your home is with us; if you order your Jacksons materials through an Approved Installer with or without their installation services, your contract for the supply and/or supply and installation of Jacksons materials is with the Approved Installer.
Whichever way you choose, you’ll be glad that you selected a Jacksons product for your home and equally delighted that it was installed by a Jacksons Approved Installer.