Tubular System Gates
- Galvanized tubular system gates with both chain link and welded mesh cladding
- Suitable for domestic or heavy duty fencing
- Galvanized finish with optional polyester powder coating
- Single or double leaf for industrial use etc.
- Security options - as with fencing system extensions for barbed wire or tapes
- Tubular construction for extra strength - less vulnerable to vandals
The standard chain link gates are made for 980mm opening and are 50mm shorter than the fence height. They are right or left handed and clad with either galvanized or galvanized and green coated chain link. The framing is made from 42mm diameter galvanized tube. The gates come ready for hanging complete with hinge pins, and bolts for attaching to the end strainer.
Single or Double-leaf gates for industrial use
Single or Double-leaf gates can be supplied for industrial use to almost any specification and degree of security. Gates can be made to suit various conditions and to hang in line between posts for 90o opening or behind the posts for 180o openings.
Hinge pins with bolts for attaching to end strainer posts, included free of charge with gates. Please specify type required.
- Galvanized Hinge Pin for Tubular system 307600
- Galvanized Hinge Pin for Angle iron 307700
Items to Consider
- Single of double leaf
- Height of gate frame
- Width of opening
- Opening inwards or outwards
- Opening arc 90o or 180o
- Gate posts (square or round)
- Chain link infill available in plastic or galvanized wire